Webroot Removal tool is used to remove webroot products from user’s computer. If you have any Webroot product installed in your computer such as Webroot Secureanywhere, Endpoint protection or Antivirus and trying to remove them, then you will need this tool. If you try to remove any webroot product in windows computer with the help of Add/remove programs, then you may get into trouble. Add/remove program feature does not remove webroot products completely and keep some of their files in your computer. Webroot support team, officially recommend you to use “Webroot removal tool” in order to remove their products completely.
This removal tool is also called as “Wrsa.exe” and Webroot secureanywhere removal tool. this tool can be used to remove webroot products in all versions of windows including windows 7 and windows 10.
Download links for Webroot Removal tool
In order to remove webroot antivirus and webroot secureanywhare and some other products you can use this removal tool. You can use Wrsa.exe (Webroot removal tool) from below link.
How to use “Webroot removal tool” ?
Here are few steps to teach you how you can use Wrsa.exe to remove webroot products.
- Download the removal toolfrom the download link provided above.
- Open your download folder, and Run Wrsa.exe as administrator,
- If asks you for any permission, Click yes.
- Fill up the Recaptia and hit continue button.
- Once the process is completed, reboot your computer and you are done with remove webroot product.
In case you are using webroot Endpoint protection, then this tool might not work for you. In order to remove Webroot endpoint protection you need to follow below steps.
- Reboot your system into safe mode
- Open command prompt as administrator
- Now run below command
"C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe" –uninstall
- Now you are done with removing Webroot antivirus.
Thanks for reading my article about webroot removal tool, If you still have any query you can feel free to ask me any question in the comment section below.